The users privacy is paramount to Pop the Bubble. Thus, the Bubble Pop ensures that the privacy of users who access the site www.popthebubblestore.com and / or any application.
We also inform you that we are registered with the National Commission for Data Protection.
Types of Information Collected
By using the www.popthebubblestore.com site the following categories of data and/or information are susceptible of collecting:
• Registration information that the user provide when create an account, including name and surname, postal address, date of birth, e-mail, username and password.
• Transaction information that the user provide when requesting information or purchasing any product, including postal address, telephone number and payment information.
• Information sent by using any functionality, message, forum, publication or similar functionality, wherever legally permitted to collect such information.
• Information provided by the user to access the site www.popthebubblestore.com and/or any application thereof, including third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
• Location information when the user visits the www.popthebubblestore.com site and/or any application thereof, including location information provided by a mobile phone or associated with the IP address, wherever legally allowed processing of such information.
• Usage data, visualization and technical, including device identifier or IP address of the user when he visits the www.popthebubblestore.com site and/or any application thereof, including third-party sites or platforms (such as social networking sites) or when opening e-mails sent by Pop the Bubble.
We collect the information you provide us when requesting for our products, services or information, register with, when we directly engaged in activities on the www.popthebubblestore.com site and/or in any application thereof, or otherwise interact with us.
We collect information through technology such as cookies, , including when visiting the www.popthebubblestore.com site and/or any application, or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
Use of Information by Pop the Bubble
Pop the Bubble may use your information for the following purposes:
• Provide you with the products requested.
• Communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about the functions of www.popthebubblestore.com and/or any application thereof.
• Report you changes to our policies.
• Send you offers and promotions for our products.
• Personalize content and experiences on our site and applications.
• Provide you with advertising based on your activity on the site www.popthebubblestore.com and/or any application thereof.
• Optimize or improve our products, services and operations.
• Detect, investigate and prevent illegal activities that may violate our policies or which are unlawful.
Sharing Information With Third Parties
We will not share your personal information except for the sole purpose of providing services specifically requested by you, and in limited circumstances including when you allow us to share your personal information with another company.
We will not share your personal information except to companies that perform services on our behalf, such as financial institutions, package delivery companies and customer service. However, they are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than those requested by us or required by law.
Control and Choices
We give you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, and the use and sharing of your information.
According to applicable law, the controls and the choices include:
• Power to correct, update and delete your account registration.
• Power to change your subscription options to our newsletters and alerts.
• Power to choose whether you want to receive offers and promotions from our products and services or from products and services that we think may be of interest.
• Power to choose whether we share your personal information with other companies so that they can send you offers and promotions on their products and services.
• Power to choose whether to receive targeted advertising from various advertising networks, data exchanges, marketing analysis and other service providers.
• Power to request access to personal information that we hold about you and let us change or delete it, and ask that third parties with whom we have shared information to do the same.
Can exercise your choices and controls or require access to your personal information by contacting the Pop the Bubble through e-mail email@example.com, or by following the instructions provided in communications sent to you.
Data Security and Integrity
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical security measures, administrative and physical that is designed to protect user information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. Periodically, we review our security procedures in order to consider appropriate new technology and methods. However, be aware that despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Comments and Questions
Most inform you that our site and applications may contain links to other sites not owned or controlled by us and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites. We encourage you to be aware when they leave our sites or applications should read the privacy policies of other websites that may collect your personal information.
When making a purchase at Pop the Bubble, you will receive a confirmation email with a summary of all the data of your purchase. You may, from that time, consult the processing status of your order by accessing your client area.
Once the order is processed, you will be sent an email with all necessary information, so you can follow the status of your order on the carrier's website.
The delivery service of Pop the Bubble was designed to be fast, safe and very effective.
We guarantee delivery within 48 hours (2 business days) to Portugal and Spain (except islands), within 4-7 business days to Europe, 5-8 business days to Azores and Madeira and 4-12 business days to Balearic Islands and the Rest of the World .
The time period of delivery of the order starts from the approval notification by the financial institution to Pop the Bubble and after validation of personal data of the User Registered/Client.
If for some unexpected or oblivious reason to Pop the Bubble, is not possible to deliver the order within the timeframe, we will contact the Client to communicate and resolve the issue.
This website uses etracker technology (www.etracker.de) by which anonymous data is collected and saved for marketing and optimisation purposes. All visitor data is saved using an anonymous user ID to aggregate a usage profile. Cookies may be used to collect and save this data, but the data is not personally identifiable. The data will not be used to identify a visitor personally and is not aggregated with any personal data. The collection and storage of data may berefused at any time, with effect for the future.